April 24, 2009

Never Good Enough For You de Killwhitneydead

Banda: Killwhitneydead
Album: Never Good Enough For You
Año: 2004
Genero: Deathcore, Grindcore
Pais: EUA
Discografica: Tribunal Records
Web

Track List

1. Where There's Smoke
2. I Didn't Know "I Love You" Came With A Knife In the Back
3. Duct Tape and Death Threats
4. The Fine and Subtle Art of Deception
5. I Already Have Enough Friends (Take Two)
6. Like You Didn't Hear Me the First Time I Told You to "Fuck Off"
7. Love Is like A Mouth Full of Broken Glass
8. You Like Knife Play? I Love Knife Play (Want to Fuck?)
9. You'll Get Exactly What You Deserve (And Not One Bullet Less)
10. Forgiveness Isn't As Much Fun As Holding A Grudge
11. Broken Hearts Don't Hurt As Much As Broken Bones
12. Bitterness Is A Beautiful Thing
13. She Didn't Look Like She Had A Disease
14. Who Said Alcohol and Handguns Didn't Go Great Together?
15. It Ain't Gonna Suck Itself
16. Revenge (My Part Time Lover)
17. Nothing Says "Party" Like Her Head On A Stick

DESCARGA

No comments: